Asthma Bronchitis is a dangerous disorder in which person is unable to breathe easily due to airways in lungs. The airways grow narrow due to swelling and produce extra mucus. This makes difficult for air to enter in and out. Asthma symptoms involve coughing especially at night, wheezing, breath shortening and chest tightness with pain or pressure. There may be some early Asthma symptoms as follow.
- A frequent cough, especially at night
- Feeling tired, easily upset or moody
- Feeling very tired or weak when exercising
- Wheezing or coughing after exercise
- Shortness of breath or losing your breath quickly
- Changes or decreases in lung function as measured by a peak flow meter
- Symptoms of a cold or allergies (sneezing, running nose, cough, nasal congestion and headache)
Sometimes asthmatic condition may get worse with periodic worsening of the symptoms is called Asthma Attack. While the asthma attack the lining of the airways also become swollen or inflamed and very thick mucus produced. Some symptoms can also identify this condition.
Asthma Attack Symptoms
- Critical wheezing while breathing both in or out
- Coughing that will not stop
- Difficulty in talking
- Pale and sweaty face
- Tighten neck and chest mucus called retraction
- Blue lips or fingernail
- Chest pain or pressure
Without immediate treatment such as Asthma inhaler or Bronchodilator, breathing becomes very difficult. If you do not receive Asthma treatment, you will ultimately become unable to speak and develop bluish colour around lips, which indicate that you have less oxygen in the blood.
Causes of Asthma
There are some reasons which cause Asthma like:
- Natural tendency of allergy
- Childhood respiratory infection some drugs and medication are responsible for it
- Infection in gastrointestinal tract
- Hypersensitivity from allergens
Asthma Home Remedies
Here are some Asthma Home Remedies to cure this disorder:
- Take dried ginger root, black pepper and long pepper in equal amounts and make powder and store this mix in an airtight container. Have ½ tsp of this powder mixed with ½ tsp of honey twice a day with lukewarm water. It is a natural remedy.
- Boil cumin seeds in water and inhale the steam. It helps dilate the bronchial passage.
- To strengthen lungs, mix cloves with a peeled banana. Leave it overnight. Take this with honey. It is a good remedy.
- Add some drops of eucalyptus oil in boiling water and take steam. It will help in opening up the nasal passage and air passage so that air can easily pass through.
- Mix pepper and 1 tsp of honey in little onion juice, drink this. This asthma home remedy minimises congestion and reduces breathlessness.
- Drink herbal tea prepared from parsley leaves. It will soothe throat and chest congestion. This is a perfect remedy.